1. Shimmer Fragrance from Aerie (perfume sample) – this light-as-air blend of bergamot, peony, and vanilla feels fresh and warm.
2. Lait-Creme Concentre by Embryolisse (24-hour miracle cream sample) – a favorite of models and makeup artists, this cult French moisturizer heals dryness and leaves skin primed for foundation.
3. Skinny Liquid Eyeliner by Eyeko (full-sized black eyeliner marker) – this UK import features a user-friendly pen applicator and super-smooth formula.
4. Damage Reverse Instant Restorative Hair Serum by Ojon (hair serum sample) – repair stressed strands with this aromatic hair treatment – exotic ojon and macadamia oils work together to smooth and hydrate hair.
5. Put a Lid On It Eyelid Primer by theBalm Cosmetics (eye primer sample) – keep that pretty eye shadow crease-free with this stay-put primer, which also prevents smudges and smears.
for only $10 per month, you too can receive monthly samples from Birchbox.com. January 2013 is my first box of my new membership, now that I’ve waited through their invitation period. I’ll check out these products and let you know what I think this week!