– 1 c freshly squeezed lemon juice (strained)
– 1/2 c Splenda
– 1/2 c sugar
– 1/2 c water
– 1/2 c ice
1. Boil a little more than 1/2 cup water in a small sauce pan. Once boiling, turn off heat and measure out 1/2 cup. Dispose of any extra water and return 1/2 cup water to the pan.
2. Add sugar to water over low-medium heat and stir together until dissolved. Remove from heat.
3. Once cooled for a few minutes, add Splenda and stir until combined.
4. Add ice to blender. Run on ice crush setting for a few seconds to break up ice.
5. Add sugar mixture and lemon juice to blender. Blend on a high setting until fully combined.
6. Add ice as needed to gain desired thickness. Taste as you go to prevent watering the flavor down.