this evening I was surprised by a GLOSSYBOX in the mail. what a fun surprise! who doesn’t love trying out new makeup products, hair care products, and body care products? below, I’ve detailed the five premium beauty products that came in my box. I am excited to begin testing through them tomorrow. once I’m finished, I will report back to you with my findings.
1. Head Over Heels Nail Lacquer by Teeez Trend Cosmetics – $14.00 (0.24 fluid oz.)
“We get a spring in our step from the Dutch beauty brand’s adorably packaged nail lacquer. Promising a super smooth application and glossy texture, it boasts at least three days of staying power. Colors will vary.” (I received “Cadmium Rush”.)
2. Mineral Matt Lipstick by doucce – $20.00 (0.18 oz.)
“The New York-based color brand introduces this uniquely textured, soft-touch lipstick, which leaves behind a rich, velvet matte finish. Infused with SPF 10 and vitamin E, the pretty pink shade will keep lips hydrated all day, and won’t feather or fade away. Colors will vary.” (I received “Cherry Blossom 907”.)
3. Retexturizing Gel by Clearista – $79.99 (4 oz.)
“This unique complexion-perfecting gel not only smooths skin and refines pores, but also reduces pigmentation and skin imperfections, including rough skin bumps and rough, dry patches.”
4. POWERMUD DualCleanse Treatment by GLAMGLOW – $69.00 (1.7 oz.)
“POWERMUD’s innovative ‘mud to oil’ delivery system promises powerful, gentle skin detoxification and renewal. Designed for all skin types, this hypoallergenic, dermatologist-tested treatment features a custom four-clay blend alongside purifying cleansers and exfoliants for super clean, super velvety skin.”
5. STYLBRID 9 by Sebastian Professional – $ 19.96 (6.2 oz.)
“From heat protection to adding volume and texture, this new multi-benefit hairspray from Sebastian packs a punch. Paraben and alcohol free, the lightweight styler and treatment hybrid also offers curl definition, UV protection and enhances natural shine.”
the information listed here is copied directly from the GLOSSYBOX insert included in my box. according to my research through their website, not all subscribers will receive the same items nor the same colors, so I’ve also mentioned the colors I received, where applicable.
do you subscribe?
– if so, what products were in your May 2015 box?
– if not, you can get your own monthly GLOSSYBOX subscription here. from now until the end of May, use promo code “COSMO” for 20% off of your first box in a subscription plan.